|Original trunk area for 0733 - Items to note
1) thumb screw, brass/chrome, 5x0,8
2) grommet to secure thumb screw.
3) black leather pull tab, diamond shaped.
4) hinges on battery panel.
5) tight loop, salt and pepper, corn row pattern carpet.
6) dark grey vinyl trim on carpet.
7) cut out on battery panel to clear trunk lid hinge.
8) vinyl covered trunk floor
9) no snap for floor carpet at front of trunk.
1) Same tight corn row carpet on lid
1) knurled thumb knobs, brass.chrome
2) leather pull, diamond shaped
3) curved "W" cutout for frame clearance.
4) Metal grommets under thumb screws
1) modern "U" channel clip on rubber, not OEM but seems to work very well.
2) tab has lost support rivet
3) slot for hinge to clear, no cut out for fold down left panel so this panel is pinned at bottom
1) screw heads seem protruding, maybe wrong
2) "U" channel of aluminum, as a scuff rail for trunk use.
3) modern clip-on weatherstrip, common profile